Responsible for tracking and analysing the back end digital marketing efforts by compiling relevant information and providing information to Business Intelligence Analyst.
Minimum education (essential):
- Grade 12
- Completed course in digital marketing
Minimum education (desirable):
- Bachelor degree in the following fields: Marketing/Communications/IT/Web Development
Minimum applicable experience (years):
Required nature of experience:
- Digital analytics in a corporate environment.
- Monitoring and optimising digital campaigns on various platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, Adroll, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
- Analysing and reporting on campaign data.
- Set up and testing of goals and conversion tracking.
Skills and Knowledge
- Google Analytics including Google Console, e-Commerce manager and Keyword Hero.
- Target markets and campaign performance.
- Thorough understanding of tracking systems (i.e. Google Tag Manager)
- Predict campaign performance, based on previous experience.
- Digital platforms (i.e. Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube, Twitter).
- Examining Information
- Interpreting Data
- Providing Insights
- Inviting Feedback
- Checking Things
- Producing Output
- Managing Tasks
- Taking Action
- Developing Expertise
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities
- Developing Strategies
- Making Decisions
- Articulating Information
- Challenging |deas
- Showing Composure
- Embracing Change
- Team Working
- Meeting Timescales
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS & OBJECTIVES
- Set up and test goals and conversion tracking.
- Conduct audits on campaigns and website conversion tracking on a daily basis.
- Maintain and improve dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign data sheets.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Development team to ensure accurate tracking of conversions.
- Monitor campaigns in accordance with marketing strategy and budget.
- Collaborate with BI Analyst in terms of data analysis reports and dashboards to ensure that marketing data corresponds with overall conversions and metrics.
- Provide weekly feedback on data to relevant stakeholders.
Data Analysis, Interpretation and Optimisation
- Collect and analyse customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Advise the marketing team on the most effective identified trends, top performing campaigns and search terms.
- Test campaigns, analyse key metrics, identify opportunities to increase campaign performance and report to stakeholders.
- Recommend improvements and optimizations to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop measurement strategies for web and digital campaigns.
- Conduct research to stay up to date on data analysis trends.
- Conduct continuous competitor analysis to identify internal gaps and opportunities.