An exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Designer to join a growing ambitious online business. If you're an established design professional with solid knowledge of the digital design process, then this is the perfect role for you. You'll be working with some fantastic, growing brands and so a keen eye for detail is essential. This is a great opportunity to work within a close-knit marketing team where you'll be taking part in some exciting projects.
You will be designing across a range of digital media including UI and visual design for our responsive websites, app, emails and display ads. This role is ideal for a designer with 3+ years’ experience – we’re looking for someone who has a great portfolio or work samples that will showcase skill and passion for design.
Working on our brands the candidate will need to have the ability to work under pressure since the job frequently entails editing high-quality content on tight deadlines. The day-to-day tasks would involve a high level of technical expertise and attention to detail, and you are required to have extensive working knowledge of the tools required to fulfill this role.
• Taking briefs, gathering requirements and developing concepts for digital branding, logos/iconography, campaigns, site layout and UI
• Presenting ideas and concepts to the team and management
• Overseeing the brand and managing consistency across digital channels
• Creating designs for new web pages and making UI improvements (optimised for all devices) on the company websites
• Working closely with developers to bring designs from concept to reality, ensuring timely and accurate build
• Showing a keen interest in emerging technologies and new media, particularly digital trends and industry best practices
• Preparation and external briefing of in-house marketing materials across print and digital media
Experience and Skills:
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional or similar
• Strong knowledge and able to work in Sketch or similar program (Adobe XD)
• Strong knowledge and able to work with Invision or similar
• Previous experience in having designed user interfaces for web and mobile applications
• Ability to create engaging designs tailored to target markets
• Must have a portfolio that showcases solid conceptual, colour, layout graphic design skills as well as functional web / mobile projects
• MS Office Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, work at pace and to tight deadlines
• Excellent team player
• Strong knowledge of UX principles
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying, please include the job title in the subject line. Only suitably qualified/shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.