Digital Account Manager
Thursday, 14 October 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Managing relationship between the client and agency.
- Managing new briefs from inception with the client to working with the team (strategists, creative director, designers, animators, copywriters, media buyers) to producing an answer to the brief, to presenting the answer back to the client, to roll out.
- Status meetings
- Contact reports
- Client lunches
- Ensure all client and team documentation is available and quality required, fully informing the client and team
- Manage and co-ordinate client campaigns
- Ensure that the production and media approvals are managed by receiving, reporting, issuing requisitions and action handling all activity associated with client job within time and budget
- Provide support for your team and ensure that any requirements are acted upon to service the needs of the client or the team
- Develop understanding of and participation in, drafting of creative briefs, schedule briefs and other relevant information.
- Writing of creative briefs, scheduling of briefs and other relevant information as well as track briefs and budgets