A medical software company located in Pretoria East is seeking to employ a detail-orientated Debtors Clerk/Credit Controller with at least 2 years’ experience to join their team.
Minimum education (essential):
National Senior Certificate
Minimum education (desirable):
Minimum applicable experience (years):
2 – 5 years
Required nature of experience:
Skills and Knowledge (essential):
Accounting Software (ie Pastel / Xero)
5 days a week; 9 hours a day with an hour lunch.
15:00 - 24:00
• Examining Information
• Establishing Rapport
• Showing Composure
• Resolving Conflict
• Meeting Timescales
• Checking Things
• Following Procedures
• Upholding Standards
• Interpreting Data
• Developing Expertise
• Adopting Practical Approaches
• Thinking Positively
• Embracing Change
• Inviting Feedback
• Understanding People
• Valuing Individuals
• Managing Tasks
• Producing Output
• Taking Action
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS, WEIGHTS AND OBJECTIVES
• Follow debtors collection process.
• Optimise debtors collection process.
• Ensure proper and clear correspondence with customers including via phone, email and text.
• Ensure proper record is kept of all communication with debtors on relevant.
• Ensure Salesforce / XERO is updated with debtors process.
• Ensure customer contact details in Salesforce / XERO are correct after confirming details with the customer.
• Update and maintain customer contact details in Salesforce / XERO.
• Manage handover of Debtors to lawyers / debt collection agency.
• Collect all the necessary documentation for handover to lawyers / debt collection agency.
• Compile weekly feedback of debtors outstanding and communicate with internal stakeholders on a regular basis.
• Meet all relevant debtors deadlines.
• Plan and structure daily work to meet deadlines efficiently.
• Process new invoices.
• Issue invoices accurately and timeously.
• All credit notes issued accurately and timeously.
• Send invoices and statements.
• Do corrections on account allocation.
• Conduct reconciliations of all debtors.
• Ensure customer payment allocations are correct.
• Negotiate payment arrangements with customers to increase debt collection.
• Stripe administration
• Process new manual payments on Stripe
• Manage disputes process with Stripe.
• Manage trial periods or customer profiles on Stripe as required.
• Create invoices on Xero for manual payments, replacements or switchovers
from subscription to once off.
• Manage the recordkeeping process for such payments.
R 15 000 – R 18 000 CTC
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link