A day care Hospital Group in Fourways are looking for a Day Hospital Manager.
- Management of 3 Theater Day Hospital with +-22 staff members.
- Management of relationships with all stakeholders
- Ensure sustainable business growth and development
- Management of Finance (budgets, costs, profits etc) of the Hospital
- Management operational requirements of the Hospital
- Leading a cross-functional team of people strategically to achieve Hospital goals
- Implementation and maintenance of Risk management program
- Implementation and maintenance of a Quality assurance program
- Ensure a client-centric integrated system delivers client expectations
- Management of stock, supplies and equipment
- Management of maintenance program
- Liaise with Group HR regarding management of staff-Recruitment, Training, Performance Management, Leave, Labour/Employee Relations
- Responsible for client relationship management to ensure that quality client service principles are maintained.
- Liaise with Group Nursing Services Manager in ensuring a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards and complying with infection control principles.
- Report all hospital operations to Group Operations Manager regularly
- Currently registered with SANC
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing
- A qualification in Nursing with specialisation in Theatre technique will be advantageous.
- 5-10 years of Experience in Heath Care environment of which 3-5 years must in Theatre.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a Junior/Middle Management position.
- Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the Hospital