DATA CAPTURER/ ENRICHMENT ADMINISTRATOR
An educational software company located in Pretoria East is seeking to employ an organised and detail-orientated Data Capturer to join their team.
Assist the enrichment function in the Operations department to ensure client satisfaction by implementing specialised projects.
Minimum education (essential)
Minimum education (desirable)
- Certificate in Administration
Minimum applicable experience (years)
Required nature of experience
- Data Capturing
- Client Engagement
Skills and Knowledge (essential)
- Remote Technical Support
- MS Office
Skills and Knowledge (desirable)
- Education and/or School Compliance and Operations
- SA-SAMS System
- Valistractor Software
- GDE Extractor Tool
- Plus and Smart Systems
- Google for Business
- Basic technical support skills
- Basic understanding of network setup
- Basic understanding of software installation
- Basic understanding of MS Access Databases
- Essential Competencies
- Examining Information
- Showing Composure
- Embracing Change
- Understanding People
- Meeting Timescales
- Following Procedures
- Producing Output
- Taking Action
- Interpreting Data
- Developing Expertise
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Establishing Rapport
- Making Decisions
- Resolving Conflict
- Thinking Positively
- Inviting Feedback
- Team Working
- Valuing Individuals
- Checking Things
- Pursuing Goals
Key Performance Areas, Weights and Objectives
Client Engagement 30%
- Provide enrichment support on relevant platforms and third-party platforms.
- Provide accurate communication on client queries.
- Provide professional and accurate telephonic and written support.
- Proactive decision making and feedback regarding client queries.
- Assist with and resolve problematic areas with regards to submissions.
- Ensure that a professional image of the comapany is represented.
- Ensure that all relevant administration for projects are completed accurately on a timely manner.
- Assist with successful completion of projects.
- Ensure that project is maintained while awaiting development.
- Meet project deadlines.
- Capture data accurately.
Training and Consultation 15%
- Assist with coordination of enrichment workshop training. (70%)
- Present training as and when required. (15%)
- Provide consultations as and when required. (15%)
Initiative Development 5%
- Detect issues and investigate ways to resolve them.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of enrichment documents, manuals and training.
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities for revenue generation and client satisfaction.
Market related (Laptop will be provided)