I am looking for a CNC Operator to join an Engineering Company in Pretoria.
The CNC Machine Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines. The machine operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustment, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
- Knowledge and experience working on a HAAS CNC Machine
- Programming will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up machines at the beginning of the shift to ensure proper working order
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedure
- Feed information akin to speed, shapes and sizes through the device set up box
- Place parts in semi-automated machines
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedure are carried out
- Perform random tests to ensure accuracy
- Knowledge in Milling and Turning.
- Perform safety checks on every machine
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output
- Ensure stock of needed machine tools are ready and available at all times
- Create and maintain activity logs
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to Supervisors