General Employment - Other General Employment
- Developing and implement the financial strategy and approach as aligned to the overall strategic plan
- Directing and overseeing all aspects of the finance functions (accounting, tax, capital management, etc.) ensuring healthy financial management.
- Taking full responsibility for the Supply Chain Management functions, i.e., demand management, acquisition management, and disposal management
- Assume overall accountability for managing all financially related governance compliance activities and ensure that the company complies with all legal requirements
- Build and maintain effective relationships in order to support and promote the organisation across the Public and Private sectors.
- Certification as a Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- MBA or master’s degree in finance
- Understanding of PFMA, National Treasury Regulations, GRAP Reporting standards required
- IFRS advantageous
- A minimum of 10 years + experience in an executive management / CFO position with complete responsibility for the financial function
- A soundtrack record in financial management at the senior management level.