SANAS is currently seeking to employ a full-time CFO to join this dynamic State Owned Entity. SANAS is a Section 3A Public Entity for purposes of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), 1999 (Act No. 1 of 1999) (as amended by Act No. 29 of 1999). The Accreditation for Conformity Assessment, Calibration and Good Laboratory Practice, Act No. 19 of 2006, recognises SANAS as the only National Accreditation Body for the Republic of South Africa for conformity assessment, calibration, monitoring of Good Laboratory Practice, and to provide for matters connected therewith.
• Development of a financial and operational strategy, including best practice financial models
• Manage the capital requests, investment processes as well as debt and equity financing to enhance the prospects for the organisation's long-term success while
maintaining long-term financial stability
• Ensure sound decision making and judgment of financial data to manage market complexities, uncertainties and disruptions
• Apply critical thinking skills, along with financial acumen to leveraging business drivers to create financial growth
• Monitor and direct the formulation and implementation of strategic business plans
Perform any other function as delegated by the CEO
• CA (SA) with relevant experience
• MBA will be an added advantage
• Minimum 6 years working experience as a Chief Financial Officer in the Public Sector
• Candidate must have sound knowledge and understanding of public sector financial regulations and policy frameworks, and supply chain management processes
• Sound financial management, accounting, procurement, provisioning and internal control systems and processes for the organization in compliance with the relevant
• Experience in strategic planning and execution, financial modeling, budgets, cash flow management, inventory control, project accounting, asset management, statutory
• Board presentation experience as the CFO
• Team and department management
• Working with SAGE is an added advantage
The candidate should be able to:
• Collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to be a trusted advisor in making decisions regarding the company's financial strategy and operations
• Immediately operate without intense training except for SANAS’s business model
• Find innovative ways to finance M&A or other investment activity or pricing strategies to grow revenues
• Leverage diverse group of talented individuals to achieve superior financial performance
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.