An International well-established Defence Industry company, based in Pretoria, is looking for exceptional Business Development managers to further their footprint and market share. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales, developing products and solutions and forging strong relationships with clients. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. To excel in this role, you should have a hunger to chase and close new business.
- Matric with distinctions
- Completed degree - Mechanical or Industrial Engineering (Preferred)
- Own reliable transport
- Must be willing to travel internationally
- Must be willing to immigrate
- Must be willing and able to work more than just office hours depending on workload and designated region time differences
- Well presented
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Fast learner.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Societal awareness and sensitivity.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Good business sense
- Plenty of initiative
- Negotiation skills
What we offer:
- International business opportunities
- Working with market leaders
- The opportunity to grow with the company in the international market
- Be part of the fore front of industry developments