The administrative clerk / bookkeeper performs multiple tasks between Logistics and Finance and must have a strong ability to be accurate under pressure.
- Grade 12
- Financial Certificate / Diploma
- 3 years bookkeeping experience
- Pastel Evolution experience
Duties and responsibilities: Logistics/Finance:
- Receive orders from customers and sales reps.
- Prepare quotes for customers.
- Liaise with sales reps to determine where stock must be dispensed from.
- Assist with stock counts.
Duties and responsibilities: Finance:
- Do all customer invoicing with huge focus on accuracy.
- Distribute debtor’s statements.
- Debtors follow up.
- Prepare payment requisition forms and present to FM for payment.
- Capture bank statements weekly and monthly on SAGE for cashbook allocations.
- Obtain company card expense slips from card holders weekly.
- Obtain company card expense analysis forms from card holders monthly and file for auditing purposes.
- Liaise with card holders on incomplete supporting documents.
- Balance sheet reconciliations prepare.
- Review general ledger for correctness.
- Update fixed asset register.
- Ad hoc functions that may arise from time to time.