A security and lifestyle estate located in Pretoria East is seeking to employ a Bookkeeper with three years experience within a similar position to join their team.
To provide an administrative function in mainly the food and beverage department to assist with the efficient management of debtors, payments and reconciliation of creditors accounts. Provide secondary controls for POS inputs and reconciliations.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum education (essential):
Relevant Finance / Accounting diploma
Minimum education (desirable):
Minimum applicable experience (years):
3 years’ experience
Required nature of experience:
Skills and Knowledge Required:
Basic Computer Knowledge (including Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Payroll & General Administration 5%
· Prepares all attendance registers and overtime registers for the ground workers
· Manage all leave applications and ensures that leave is approved before a staff member goes on leave.
· Manage and update the Food and Beverage Hygiene and OHS Files.
· Daily and Monthly function invoices to Customers
· Assistance to follow up on outstanding payments.
· Allocating payments to the correct debtor account
· Manage the customer accounts on Pastel.
· To ensure that all deposits received is allocated to the deposit account and does not show on the age analyses.
· Assist to manager debtors age analysis for all accounts, functions etc.
· Maintain communication with F&B stock and purchases personnel on orders placed.
· Check that GRV’s generated on Smart Trade agrees to the invoice processed.
· Collect statements for all monthly F&B suppliers.
· Handle and resolve all account queries on statements from suppliers.
· Supplier Age Analyses review with comments to FM for sign off.
· Process supplier invoices on pastel.
· Maintain filing of GRV’s and Supplier invoice
· Reconcile supplier statement with supplier general ledger.
Cash Management 10%
· To Collect all cash / credit card receipts and keep detail record of all Food and Beverage expenditures.
· All excess cash banked weekly.
Cash ups 25%
· Review and balance cash ups
· Ensure all sales are captured and accounted for.
· Process reconciliation sheet of cash ups income onto Pastel – Sign off by FM.
· Prepare monthly reconciliation on the cash banked.
· Keep a file with all cash ups and reconciliation sheets for audit purposes.
Stock Count 25%
· Print master listing with totals.
· Identify and separate consignment/stock received on date of planned count.
· Issue count sheets to the Food and Beverage staff
· Daily review recorded stock counted the day and reconcile with sales.
· Check captured month end stock counts before update.
· Prepare the FB journal for FM to process.
R 15 000 - R 20 000
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.