General Employment - Other General Employment
- Assisting the Board in carrying out its governance and compliance functions
- Managing and coordinating the Board administrative and logistical requirements
- Managing the overall company secretarial and administrative functions
- Ensuring effective communication and engagement between the Board and its stakeholders
- In partnership with the chairperson and individual members, ensure that the Board is properly capacitated and effective.
- LLB or equivalent legal qualification
- Chartered Governance Institute of Southern Africa qualification will be an added advantage
- Exceptional company secretarial and administration skills
- Good knowledge of corporate governance and compliance prescripts and relevant legislation, including public sector legislation
- At least 10 years’ experience in a Board / Company Secretary role, preferably within a state entity.