MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Provide expert B-BBEE Advisory service to clients and managing the verification process, ensuring a positive rating with the rating agency.
- Matric plus MDP B-BBEE (Unisa/Wits) – Non-negotiable
- Commerce degree advantageous
- 5+ Years’ demonstrated knowledge and experience in all aspects of B-BBEE , including DTI Codes of Good Practice, Sector Charters, detailed reporting, policy review and verification
- Superior technical expertise in the interpretation and application of BEE legislation, including all elements of the sector Codes, particularly ownership
- Experience with BEE systems analysis and strategy creation
- Research experience, especially in business related topics
- Previous consulting experience, especially in Management Consulting, advantageous
- Demonstrated Client Focus and superior communication skills
- Excellent communication and ‘people’ skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills, especially Xcel, Powerpoint
- Excellent organization, administrative - and co-ordination skills
- Attention to detail
- Guiding the BEE Team to produce correct, timeous, strategically sound, and accurate calculations, analysis, client responses and verifications that are in the best interests of the client.
- Ensure that all aspects of the technical work are checked and verified before feedback is communicated to client.
- Liaise directly with portfolio clients and manage all portfolio client interactions, including for verification and consulting work.
- Apply specialist knowledge i.t.o. the DTI Codes of Practice and other relevant legislation regarding BEE to produce the best result for the client.
- Examine and evaluate target enterprises to determine their BBBEE status, review company policies and compliance with BBBEE Acts and /or charters in South Africa.
- Liaise with staff of the client enterprises to ensure all required information for accreditation is accessible.
- Manage verification process from assessment/analysis of BBEEE status, file preparation and compilation, up to handover to verification agency.
We welcome all applications from candidates that meet the above set requirements. Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful should you not hear from us within 7 days from the date of application.