Working closely with the Sales Director, the B2B Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing plan in line with company strategy – working across the entire digital and non-digital marketing mix to support sales growth and drive brand awareness.
Communication with all prospective and existing contacts should be planned and to maximum effect, using a full range of content types to suit the target market and target audience. The B2B Marketing Executive will be responsible for message creation and dissemination through key operational marketing channels including website & social media, email campaigns plus event and awards.
Job Content & Scope:
Day to day the B2B Marketing Executive will be involved in:
- Supporting the sales Director with the creation of Marketing strategies
- Development and implementation of a Marketing and communications plan
- Establish and manage all external B2B communications and B2B campaigns
- Content creation and curation to suit target markets and audiences
- Manage and update website, and upload content and analytical reporting
- Manage and improve the social media reach of the business through its chosen social channels
- Development of the B2B PR plan including application for Awards, Event management and Content
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns to existing customers and prospects using
marketing automation system workflows
- Reporting and internal communication on B2B activities
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Sales Skills: B2B buyers will repeatedly interact with a brand throughout the buying process and
marketing must stay active from "cold to close" to support the communication and journey
through the sales funnel
- Social Media Skills: social media dramatically changes the buyer-seller-influencer dynamic and is
now inextricably woven into the sales process. By active participation in social media, marketing
can tangibly influence the pace of the buying process and ultimately the outcome also.
- Journalism/ Storytelling Skills: Buyers will conduct their research online and also seek validation
from multiple sources also online. The creation of targeted content and commercial storytelling
to promote the brand and answer the buyer’s questions before they have been asked is essential
- Process Design Skills: Marketing automation is crucial as a business seeks to scale its activities and
productivity. The design and management of marketing processes will ensure communications
and lead generation is efficient and effective.
- Data/ Analytics Skills: Technology captures and makes available enormous amounts of data about
buyer and seller behaviour. Using this information alongside the management and segmentation
of a customer database will increase marketing effectiveness
- Solutions Marketing: Customers seek solutions to problems and challenges they face. Building
solutions as a bridge between products and the customer's desire to solve their problems requires
knowledge of the customer, the market and the product.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com. When applying, please include the job title in the subject line. Only suitably qualified/shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.