Automotive Programme Manager required for international, award winning company based in Pretoria. You will be responsible for managing all programme activities related to projects from initial kick-off through to closure. Your role will also include managing the vehicle platform with various interior/exterior components and system content as well as ensuring programme launches are in line with set budgets.
- Managing relevant simultaneous development team activities and provide support
- Overseeing the product realization process to ensure compliance
- Reviewing business plans with senior management and identifying programme management needs
- Acting as interface between program management, engineering, purchasing and other operations to ensure product readiness
- Monitoring performance of process and programmes
- Training, coaching, and guidance of subordinates
- Engineering Degree or Diploma (NQF level 5)
- Project or Programme Management Certificate will be advantageous
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in the automotive industry
- At least 3 years’ experience in Project Management within the automotive industry
- Participation in 1 new product start-up
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Planning, organizing and controlling skills
- Critical thinking and innovation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Decision making/problem solving skills
- Conflict handling and dispute resolutions skills
- Ability to cope with stressful situations
Attractive package on offer.
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.