- Provide excellent guest service in an efficient manner.
- Ensure that the facility is ready to open fifteen minutes prior to the posted opening time.
- Control costs: food, labour and other expenses.
- Be on the floor 100% of the time during a meal service period to observe, monitor and follow up on all areas of the operation.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the dining, service and preparation areas in accordance with established standards of sanitation.
- Maintain appearance and uniform standards.
- Train and develop all staff members supervised.
- Provide ongoing feedback to all personnel and managers concerning all aspects of the operation.
- Direct and assist staff members in maintaining high standards of food presentation, sanitation and service.
- Monitor food production and the final product to ensure that food quality meets established standards.
- Commit food specifications to memory and ensure that all food handlers follow these specifications.
- Ensure the staff is following established service standards.
- Motivate staff members to maximize sales by utilizing menu knowledge and suggestive selling techniques.
- Prepare store for monthly mystery shopper visit.
- Interact with guests on an ongoing basis to ensure that service and food quality expectations are being met.
- 2 years Fast Food Supervisor experience
- Computer literacy
- Micros POS experience will be an advantage
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Physically strong and able to lift heavy crates
- Only SA Citizens will be considered
Kencorp Executive Search
P O Box 136893 Alberton North
Kencorp Executive Search was founded early 2005 and offers the combined expertise of 20 years of experience. Kencorp specializes in sourcing and placing professional and experienced candidates in the Hospitality, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, IT and Legal industries. We provide a fully comprehensive service including screening and reference checking for all our candidates which includes a candidate database and a guarantee period on all our candidates placed. This is to safe-guard you, our client, as well as the candidate and ensures that you are completely satisfied that you have made the right choice for your organization and that the candidate is happy in their new working environment.
Kencorp strives to bring you:
- Increased profits and sales
- Decreased costs
Kencorp is proud to be a member of APSO and runs the business strictly according to the APSO Code of Ethics. The Company prides itself in staff solutions for the ultimate results in Client needs and Candidate career choice. The aim is for successful permanent placements and Client/Candidate satisfaction. We are a BEE compliant company and have EME Certification.