General Employment - Other General Employment
- Manage and Supervise daily cycle counts on all materials in accordance to the ABC analysis.
- Verify that parts identified for a count are processed on the System.
- Data Analysis of all incoming & outgoing information (from Customer to Supplier)
- Monitor & control Incoming, Internal & Outgoing Logistics
- Key player during Stock Take Procedure, including all Pre-Stock Take Procedures
- Perform stock discrepancy analysis (Top 10 Over & Under actual count)
- Assist in the Logistics Performance Monitoring, all KPI’s.
- Monitors and Management of Transportation Costs within PPL.
- Ensuring system is updated with latest part AI levels and BOM is updated.
- Participate & Perform BOM audits
- Take the Lead on Optimizing Packaging Material & Container Utilization
- Initiate and drive CI Projects, related to the Logistics Department
- Logistics Degree or equivalent working experience as a Logistics / Warehouse Manager
- 5 years in Manufacturing Logistics (preferably automotive)
- Excel – excellent, General computer literacy must be good.
- Working Experience of Inventory Management Systems & Customer Specific Logistics Related Systems.
- QAD/Phoenix Knowledge is advantageous.
Abantu Staffing Solutions