Our client in the Tourism sector and based just outside of Grahamstown, is seeking to employ a semi-skilled candidate as their Workshop Handyman.
Please Note: This is a live-in position - accommodation will be provided.
• Grade 12 / Matric.
• Mechanical knowledge and Mechanical experience.
• Able to weld, do bodywork panel beating / repair, and mechanical work.
• Driver’s License.
• Maintenance & repair of trucks, game viewing vehicles, LDV's, and trailers, under guidance of workshop manager.
• Welding repairs.
• Bodywork repairs, including panel beating and spray painting.
• Ensuring that work is carried out safely and efficiently.
• Ensure that daily and weekly cleaning of the work area is done.
• Carry out any workshop related activities, as requested by the Workshop Manager.
• Must adhere to Health & Safety regulations.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.