Our client in the retail industry based in Port Elizabeth is currently looking to employ an UI/UX Designer.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with the team
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes showing site functions
- Create original graphic designs
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up to date knowledge of design software
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Working knowledge of HTML and Cascading stylesheet (CSS) would be advantageous.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.