The main objectives of a trainee Site Supervisor are:
- Turn suitable waste streams into a resource provided that it is financially viable.
- To ensure that your admin duties are completed every day.
- To ensure that daily reports are updated and live each day.
- Liaise with staff and report any deviations to Site Supervisor
- Manage Key Integrated Contracts as designated by the company.
- Too seek out training and further skills development courses and opportunities.
- Manage staff onsite and conduct weekly checks as per agreed upon planner.
- To have knowledge and adhere to the companies intentions as stated in the Environmental Policy
- To understand the legal requirements pertaining to the job of Onsite supervisor.
- To fully understand and implement the emergency plan and to respond accordingly when requirements.
- To act in a professional manner at all times.
- To communicate effectively by reporting all incidents, accidents and near misses or any other information related to safety, health or environment.
- To ensure that all waste recovered is captured and reported to management on a monthly basis
- To ensure that extra duties outlined by any client are carried out to the best of your ability.
- Recovery of waste streams, onsite management experience.