A engineering company located in Gqeberha (Port Elizabeth) is seeking to employ a Software Developer with at least 5 years' experience to join their team.
This job is responsible for the maintenance of existing systems and the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects.
Qualifications and Experience Required
Hard skills required:
• A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Systems, Computer Science or Software Programming and Development
• The ability to communicate complex procedures to others.
• The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Knowledge of computer systems and latest technology
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and the desire to probe further into data.
• Good understanding of commercial and business management
Soft skills required:
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem solving/ analytical thinking skills.
• Critical thinking skills
• Teamwork and collaboration skills
• Good work ethic
• Project management skills
• Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
• Testing and evaluating new programs.
• Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
• App development
• Integration: Hardware, Software and Systems
• Proficient in software development and software development lifecycle
• Future trends: Cloud, Block Chain, Data Science
• Writing and implementing efficient code
• Determining operational practicality
• Developing quality assurance procedures
• Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
• Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
• Training users
• Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business, and systems analysts
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link