Our Client in the Logistics/Transport Industry is looking for a Software Developer to joinin their team in the Port Elizabeth area
Key performance areas:
- Shows aptitude for owning responsibility of technical decisions for
- one or many projects.
- Manages team demands on his/her time as well as on-time delivery
- according to specified deadlines.
- Demonstrates interest in improving the company’s technical awareness, depth
- and use of technology across the business.
- Demonstrates responsibility with the team for customer support / bug fixing
- and highlighting areas for improvement.
- Review, improve and maintain current systems.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes.
- Unit testing of own code before Integration testing by testers.
- Preparation of training manuals for users where necessary.
- Diploma of 1 to 3 years / NQF level 6
Skills and experience required:
- Up to 3 years’ Experience
- Proficient in specific areas related to software development.
- Must have a good understand of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation).
- Good understanding of OO Principles and Techniques, Microsoft MVC Framework and ASP.NET.
- Good understanding of C#, .NET, Webservices.
- Experience writing semi-complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures working with MS SQL Server 2008 or above.
- Experience with version control using SVN / TFS is advantageous.
- Experience with Kendo / Telerik is advantageous.
- Experience with web development is vital.