Our client, a national leader in the insurance industry, is looking to employ an experienced and qualified Short Term Insurance Administrator / Advisor. An awesome career opportunity awaits!
- RE5 and RE1 Exam OR 60 credits
- Previous experience in the short term space is essential (personal lines or commercial)
- Must have experience quoting on insurers online platforms, drawing up comparisons and compliance.
- Quote comparison and negotiation with insurers
- Processing of claims
- Ability to professionally engage with clients at all times
- Sound understanding of underwriting
- Must be computer literate - MS Office
- Data capturing / scanning / filing
- Drivers and own transport.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Hardworking/ ability to work under pressure.
- Multitask/ supportive/ willing to assist others.
- Able to work in a team/ open office.
- Willing to push/ work overtime when needed.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Dedicate to service/ can- do attitude
- Able to work without supervision.
- Client Service and Management
- High Level Performance
- New Business Sales
- Good attitude
- High work ethic
- Highest level of integrity
- Ability to keep business / clients matters confidential
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.