Our large and leading client based in Port Elizabeth is currently looking to employ a Sales Administrator.
Purpose of the position:
- To provide the Business with sales and service support to enable informed decision making and achievement of sales and service objectives. To provide clerical support to the various functions of the regional business.
- Ensures availability of accurate and up to date client information.
- Develops and implements administrative procedures to support sales and service.
- Provides sales and service related information as required based on sales and service activities and current portfolio data.
- Provides specific client information to the sales team through analysis of client data.
- Receives and collates documentation received.
- Batches and completes control sheets of like documents for processing.
- Files all documents specific to purpose on completion to enable accurate retrieval.
- Assists with general clerical duties as required
- Assist the regional business with all Adhoc admin
- Maintains regular telephonic contact with a defined portfolio of clients to update records, maintain relationships and achieve growth of service offerings.
- Captures and maintains accurate client information on the system.
- Extracts service data from the system for the sales teams for sales and services purposes.
- Prepares index reports and any ad hoc reporting requests on new documentation received for delivery to clients.
- Accurately files client contracts and related information on an ongoing basis.
- Minimum 3 -5 years administrative experience
- Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification advantageous
- Code 08 drivers’ licence and own vehicle will be an advantage
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Must pay attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work independently and adhere to deadlines and strict turnaround times
- Must have business acumen and be able to communicate at all levels
- Must be professional at all times
- Must be computer literate
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.