Ensure that stock received is efficiently and effectively channeled to warehouse
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Receive stock from the supplier and check stock in
- Distribute all stock from the point of receiving at bulk storage area to mini storage and warehouse areas or fridges
- Monitor all activities, processes and functions within the receiving department
- Liaise with customer credit department aspect by monitoring complaints, claims, credits are timeously responded to
- Liaise with the Procurement Department with regard to queries received and follow up on responses
- Monitor and follow up with the suppliers on credit returns i.e. expired stock, product complaints and errors, shortages etc.
- Monitor the Booking outs of stock by raising claims with suppliers, reps or agencies
- Participate in the weekly or annual stock take activities for the entire warehouse
- Monitor and control online credits i.e. the frozen products report.
- Monitor and control the Booking-in & booking-out of missing or found stock items
- Investigate stock discrepancies.
- Oversee and be responsible for good housekeeping of work area
- Comply with OSHACT
- 2-4 Years’ Experience in a Pharmaceutical Warehouse Environment
- Grade 12