Our client, a leading innovative solutions company is looking to employ a Projects and Research Intern on 12 month contract (EE).
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure timeous and accurate delivery of projects and research insights.
- Ability to work with, interpret and analyse data will form a vital part of your role as you deliver valuable research insights and project enhancements to clients.
- Ideally someone in or approaching their final year, doing their honours/ masters studying part-time or having just completed their studies in a relevant degree; viz. BSc Statistics / Marketing/Management degree or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products.
- Valid drivers’ license and own reliable transport advantageous.
- Ability to work with, analyse, interpret and report on data.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the use of formulae.
- Knowledge of BI reporting tools advantageous.
- Application of Agile principals and ceremonies.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently.
- Positive outlook on life, work and other people.
- Attentive to detail and passionate about data and statistics.
- Excited about learning and finding new, creative solutions.
- Playing an effective part in a team that is responsive, decisive, innovative and flexible.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.