Our client who provides business / corporate finance and advisory services is currently looking to employ a dynamic Portfolio Manager (PE). An undergraduate Degree in Finance / Accounting or related AND 2 – 4 years’ experience in a sales position with a Financial Institution secures this awesome position!
Main purpose of the position:
Acquire and maintain Sales Relationships with Clients, Suppliers and Brokers. Generate leads to ensure that the financial targets are met with minimal errors and ensuring personal growth is achieved, whilst promoting the company brand.
New Business Turnover:
- Ensure consistent performance and constant new business flow
- Expand and maintain all sales relationships within the PM’s portfolio with high and proactive activity levels.
- Effective lead generation to achieve and build a constant monthly and/or quarterly pipeline to achieve new business targets.
- Manage and maintaining accurate pipeline, performance, profitability and activity reports required by Sales Manager/Management.
- Understand, Update and Manage all internal processes.
- PM’s to achieve the required profitability on overall portfolio based on future profitability of deals concluded, taken into account each profit measures variable.
- Comprehensive and Strategic management of PM’s profitability based on their specific portfolio within the dedicated Cluster/s.
- Active tracking and record keeping of profitability on a monthly basis, monthly feedback as required from Sales Manager/ Management.
- Measure quality of leads provided to other business units within the company. Quality rather than a quantity approach required.
- Deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting Client needs through selling and cross selling of products and services within the company.
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance/Accounting or related
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in a sales position with a Financial Background
- Ability to understand and analyse Financial Statements
- Persuasive and influential personality
- Driver’s License: Code 08 and own reliable transport
- Must have the acumen to liaise with Directors and Management
- Exceptional Communication both written and spoken
- Project management
- Creative approach to work
- Ability to accept responsibility
- Relationship Management
- Solution Management
- Financial Analysis
- Detail and Deadline oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Time Management
- Ability to work within a dynamic team
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.