Summary of major responsibilities / key performance areas are as follows:
- Main Purpose of Job: Operates on a domestic market level. Is responsible to cover at least 6 cases a week, pre and post checking of sets and implants. Promotes and establishes physician and account education of the company's products and/or services, sells indirectly to customers by handling objectives and find solutions
- Education to scrub sisters and gatekeepers, by promoting in service training 1x a month with the company products to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain a close working relationship with all Key Accounts
- Track competitive activity, as well as input on customer preferences and product features.
- Customer support and customer training.
- Attend required Seminars and conferences and training
- Manage all inventories within the defined sales territory.
- Technical support to the sales team and surgeons
- Report any problems, difficulties with sets instruments immediately
Summary of qualities, qualifications and skills that are minimum requirements for the position:
- Diploma in Operating Theatre Practice or Tertiary Education ideally BSc
- Good technical skills
- Orthopaedic Surgery Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be available to travel
- Basic computer literacy