Operations Manager (Qualified Toolmaker)
Tuesday, 27 July 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Preventative maintenance and maintenance, production development, fault finding on machines, and seeing that the operators adhering to GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices )
- Proposing and managing budgets for projects.
- Supervising the work of multiple teams.
- Planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time.
- Researching and developing designs and products.
- Determining the need for training and talent development.
- Hiring contractors and building teams.
- Ensuring products have the support of upper management.
- Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
- Qualified toolmaker
- 8-10 years experience
- Proven supervisory and technical skills.
- Knowledge of Robot Programming, Welding, installations, CNC machines