Our client, a specialist in the solar energy field, is currently looking to employ a Photovoltaic Inspection Technician - minimum 2 years experience.
- Assisting with laboratory testing of PV modules, including Power measurements, imaging using different techniques, visual inspection and electrical insulation testing.
- Preforming onsite PV tests including Power measurements and imaging techniques.
- Perform pre-onsite equipment checks and preparation of equipment for onsite projects.
- Perform routine equipment checks and maintenance.
- Assist with sample receiving and handling.
- Assist with reference sample control in laboratory.
- National Certificate/National Diploma (T3/N6), National Diploma in Electronic, Mechatronic Engineering (a BTech Degree is not required) or any other relevant qualification.
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Good English proficiency
- Valid Driver’s License
- Own transportation
- Hands-on and practical
Beneficial to have:
- Previous experience with PV systems
- Previous experience with PV test equipment
- Previous Forklift Driver’s experience or valid license.
Who should apply for the position:
- Technicians that are looking for a career change and to join a small and energetic company that provides services in the fast-expanding field of Solar Energy.
- Candidates that enjoy travelling and working in remote locations and who can work independently. This position requires the candidate to be in the field at least 1-2 weeks per month.
- People with an eagerness to learn and who are self-motivated.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.