If you live and breathe marketing / digital marketing, we want to talk to you!
Our prominent and much respected client in Port Elizabeth is looking for a Marketing Manager to take ownership of the entire Marketing and PR function, including Digital Marketing.
- Degree in Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven working experience in Marketing and Digital Marketing (minimum 3 years in a similar role).
- Demonstrable experience leading SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and / or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Valid driver’s license and own transport.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Research and analyze market trends, competitor products, and other relevant information and prepare forecasts.
- Establish Marketing goals, based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Develop and manage the Marketing department's budget.
- Adhere to the Marketing budget and ensure that all Marketing activities are cost-efficient.
- Develop and implement new and creative Marketing strategies / campaigns – In order to nurture existing customer base and attract new customers.
- Increase brand awareness and market share.
- Monitor and measure the performance of Marketing campaigns and assess against goals - adjust strategies as needed.
- Report on the performance of Marketing campaigns.
- Plan and coordinate any Marketing events, as needed.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players.
- Keeping informed of Marketing strategies and trends.
- Oversee current offerings and come up with initiatives for new products or services.
- Develop, implement, track, optimize and manage digital marketing campaigns across all digital media channels.
- This includes SEO / SEM, Web-Analytics & Conversion Optimization marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, maintain and grow our social media presence across all channels.
- Maintain and update the company website, including tracking and recording all website statistics.
- Plan and manage digital media budgets.
- Video Editing.
- Manage electronic newsletters.
- Content creation - write short and long form content for emails, articles, social media.
- Drive traffic and conversion through content marketing.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.