Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:-
1. Relevant Diploma / Degree in Logistics or equivalent coupled with extensive experience in the Automotive Industry
2. 10 years experience in managing a multi-disciplined department comprising of Purchasing, Production Planning & Control, Inventory Control, Stores
3. Sound knowledge of a fully integrated IT System, preferably SYSPRO (including MPS/MRP/CRP process)
4. A working knowledge of IATF16949 Quality Management System
5. Advanced Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.