Our prominent client, in the manufacturing industry and based in Port Elizabeth (Coega Industrial Area), is currently looking to employ a Logistics Controller/ Yard Supervisor.
Key performance areas will include:
- Managing a team of people and departmental performance output.
- Oversight of stock control and integrity of stock i.e. stocktakes.
- The efficient planning and packing of product to comply with market demand.
- Measure and manage weekly reports.
- Ensuring housekeeping standards are set and maintained.
- Adherence to health and safety standards at all times.
- Support and implementation Quality Management Systems and ISO.
- Logistics and Shipping background.
- Proven and strong administration skills.
- Good Communications skills.
- Good Leadership.
- Proactive planning skills.
- Ability to maintain discipline in the workplace.
- Grade 12 or Equivalent Qualification
- A Formal Qualifications in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or equivalent is an added advantage
- Computer literacy – MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.