Our client, a leading business software development company is currently looking to employ a Junior IT Project Manager/Business Analyst (1-5 years' experience).
Main purpose of the position:
The purpose of this position is to support the delivery of solutions by the organisation through the analysis and management of client requirements.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Functional requirements, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into applications and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- SharePoint Administration
- Responsible for building, maintaining and documenting site infrastructure
- Customer, Process and Workflow Development.
- Problem solving
- Effective Time Management
- Takes own Initiative
- Attention to detail
- Taking Responsibility for deadlines
- Good Communication Skills
- 1- 5 years' experience
- Relevant qualification
Please consider your application to be unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.