Our client, an electronics and automation business, is seeking to employee a dynamic and energetic Junior Electronic Engineer.
- Eng. in Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Good skills in embedded C and C++
- Good English proficiency.
- Own transport and valid Driver’s license.
- Prepared to travel internationally and work overtime from time to time.
- Knowledge in rapid application development would be an advantage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to assume the responsibility of setting to work, testing and integrating high-technology systems.
- Be involved in taking a project from the design phase right through to the customer acceptance phase.
- Design and develop new mobile applications.
- Provide creative and technically feasible solutions for cost savings, service issues and product improvements.
- Hands-on build of prototype products.