Our client who designs, manufactures, installs and supplies products and services is currently looking to employ a Junior Accountant.
- Debtors invoices and statement
- Bank recon and capture on Pastel
- Recon creditors on Pastel
- Month end print Debtors and Creditors from Pastel and monthly forecasting on the excel sheet for month end payments and processing
- Trail Balance monthly (Pastel and excel sheet)
- Loading of VAT – Submissions of documents to SARS – Portal if they require documents
- Loading of EMP201 documents (and send the EMP201 printed from SARS to SEESA –Skills and Employment Equity)
- Yearly Pastel Back up to memory stick for Accounting
- Yearly Back up to be done
- Yearly RMA submission for letter of Good Standing
- Submission of IOD report for any employee’s injury on duty
- Recon fleet transactions
- Assisting SEESA (Human Resources) and OSHA (Safety) any documents required within the Company
- Organize transport for deliveries and collection on products local and international
- International sales - Form need to be filled in and to be signed off by and sent to the Bank through email with the relevant Proforma invoice from the supplier
- Receiving orders, processing and to make a job card for the factory and follow up on orders with the clients – Give estimate lead time on when they can expect their material.
- General admin duties: answering phone, taking messages, assist with walk ins to get to the correct person, typing, and assist and follow up with quotes, Insurance, update on Production sheet weekly and liaise with Production filling, checking electronic portal of the clients.
Hours of work:
- Mon-Thursday = 07:30am till 16:30pm
- Friday = 07:30am till 16:00pm
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.