Ensure that the regional transactions are successfully and efficiently completed.
To add value to the deal by providing an enhanced and superior level of service to both the internal and external stakeholders.
Minimum Academic, Professional Qualifications & Experience required for this position
- Grade 12 and National Certificate in administration or similar
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- 1-3 Years’ experience working in a sales environment
- Experience in Asset Finance
- Understanding all elements relating to contract preparation including compliance, finance, legal and discounting.
- Ability to understand and analyse Financials
- Exceptional communication both written and spoken
- Project management
- Content development
- Creative approach to work
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work Without Supervision
- Excellent Time Management Skills
Sales Support & Internal Business Process
- Draft and collate all documentation including legal, supporting documentation, FICA/KYC and any other documentation required for signature for credit approval.
- Provide Compliance Division with completed and signed documentation and supporting documents to effect payout to the relevant supplier
- Responsible for the 1st and 2nd line risk & compliance checks
- Ensure that deals provided by Portfolio Managers are drafted within 4 hours and handed to compliance signed within 4 hours.
- Ensure that all errors are amended within 4 hours to ensure a payout.
- Loading of transactions and deal packs onto Acquire
- Assist PM in gathering and collating documentation and invoices from suppliers/clients or brokers.
- Manage and resolve all Queries from different divisions relating to Sales, Discounting, Settlements and Ownership requests
- Report to Manager on a weekly basis to discuss process of deals/ deal tracking
- Ensure that daily checks are completed based on deals added or received.
- Update the transaction cycle relating to approved, doc’s drafted, compliance and if paid out.
- Update if deals are lost or moved over to next month.
Risk and Compliance
- Ensuring deals comply with legislation (FAIS, FICA, legal etc.) and credit approval conditions
- Providing assistance to PM’s relating to credit applications and approvals.