Our client, a global concern who specializes in bespoke supply chain solutions is currently looking to employ an IT Project Manager. This will be a 1 year fixed term contract position.
Primary purpose of the position:
- The primary purpose of this role is to play the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing projects. This position is accountable for the entire project scope, and the success or failure of the project. The IT Project Manager is the liaison between clients and operations.
- Supporting the integration of the company SmartHub for clients globally.
- Serving as a liaison between clients, operations and the Software Development team.
- Creating technical documentation of systems and applications for the IT department and users.
- Managing company turnkey integration solutions to ensure that integrations are timely and accurate.
- Training users and clients on various systems within the organisation.
- Designing and implementing IT solutions that support organisational goals.
- Overseeing new initiatives and ongoing needs with the company SmartHub.
- Assisting with needs related to the company WMS, ERP, FMS, CRM, Website and SharePoint Intranet platforms.
- Providing support on other strategic IT Projects and other duties that may arise.
- Experience with IT in the logistics and/ or warehousing industry.
- Experience in an online retail environment.
- 2 years experience in an IT Project Management environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.