Role: To continually evaluate the integrity of all process systems and redesign/adapt these systems when needed. Utilize appropriate techniques to evaluate and redesign process systems that production and quality goals are met while company profitability is maximized.
Additional Engineering responsibilities to be added to this role – to be determined.
- Maintain ISO 9001 accreditation.
- Maintain Integrated Management System.
- Control documents and records according to internal procedure.
- Updating assessments in line with work standards.
- Plan periodic system audits, ensuring ISO compliance.
- Quarterly reporting on quality KPI as per ISO.
- Create and maintain databases used in the IMS.
- Attend SABS committee meetings.
Education and Experience
- Grade 12
- Completed National Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong quality background/additional qualification.
- 3-4 years in the role of a Process Engineer.
- Experience in the overall Mechanical Engineering role
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work according to a strict timeline
- Project Management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work with and manage people
- Problem solving ability