Our client, a prominent national business is currently looking to employ an experienced and dynamic Human Resources Manager at their Port Elizabeth Head Office.
Duties and responsibilities
- Recruitment, selection and placement of employees at all levels.
- Issue employment contracts
- Manage fixed term contracts.
- Maintain policies and procedures
- Maintain personnel files
- Deal with all aspects of the employee benefits – medical aid/ provident fund/ funeral fund
- Process monthly salary on VIP Payroll for all 10 branches (4 Companies)
- Monthly reporting to management
- Manage leave system (ESS) for all branches
- All aspects of training and employee development internally and externally
- Skills Development and Training – SDF
- Represent the company on the W&R SETA Forum
- Employment Equity Committee Chair
- Employee functions (year-end / big walk etc.)
- Oversee and advise on all disciplinary issues
- Represent the company at CCMA
- General Admin duties; record keeping and statistics reporting
- Matric or Equivalent qualification
- HR Qualification is preferable
- 10 – 15 years in HR Generalist experience
- Knowledge of BEE codes
- Sage VIP Payroll experience
- Attention to detail
- IR Background – representation at CCMA
- Strong admin and communication skills
- Skills Development Facilitator
- High Levels of confidentiality
- Microsoft office experience – Excel and Word
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.