Our prominent client, in the manufacturing industry and based in Port Elizabeth, is currently looking to employ a dynamic and strong-mind Financial Controller; who is experience with stock, costing of stock and control accounts.
- Everything is Accurately and consciously channeled into format.
- Purchase what is required and ensure delivery.
- Ensuring relevant data captured to form.
- Responsible for all customer credit processes.
- Communicate professionally with customers.
- File accurately manually and electronically to company format.
- Overview of systems and controls, understand importance of relevance.
- Presence and influence other office administrative staff.
- Hygiene and cleanliness maintained throughout all offices.
- Proficient in checklists and controls.
- Maintain key registers.
- Custodian of filing system.
- Perspective of reconciliations, ensuring balancing and compiled to standard.
- Planning, and maintaining to timeous deadlines of Month end closures to Trial Balance.
- Stock responsibility experience.
- General Ledger
- Sub-ledgers including debtors, creditor, stock but not limited to these.
- Trial Balance and it’s balancing
- Document handling and storage
- Reconciliation control accounts
- Concepts around renovating and building in relation to the Business
Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience:
- Pastel/ Sage
- Filing to form of company
- Proficient Microsoft office Packages
- Bilingual English and Afrikaans
- Communicate with etiquette
- Qualification in Bookkeeping minimum, preferably BCom in Accounting
- Stock counts and Bill of Materials
- Manufacturing environment/ bookkeeping experience
- Clean Hygiene requirements
- Highly Accountable and responsible.
- Driven to complete tasks accurately.
- Diligent/ Attention to details.
- Handwriting to be legible.
Please note, should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying, your application was unsuccessful.