Our client, a leader in auto manufacturing industry, is currently looking to employ an experienced Financial Administrator.
Capturing of local creditors invoices.
- Preparation of creditors recons.
- Prepare and capturing month end payments.
- Addressing queries and liaise directly with creditors when necessary.
- Monitor and analyse creditors age analysis (investigate old outstanding debt).
- Ensuring all invoices are completely processes for month, raising provisions where necessary.
- Assist with monthly stock take.
- Capturing of wage hours on weekly basis. Follow up with supervisors for discrepancies.
- Prepare monthly Human Resources reconcilations.
- Various ad hoc duties.
- Tertiary qualification in the field of Finance (Ndip or BTech)
- At least 3 years working in a financial background, performing creditors clerk responsibilities.
- High proficient in ERP systems.
- Practical SAP Knowledge and experience.
- Payroll experience and advantage.
- Must have 3 – 5 years of skilled analytical knowledge on payroll and pref from the automotive industry.
- Payroll Financial Analyst-Creditors person.
- Computer Literacy (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Impeccable disciplinary and attendance records.
- Required to work overtime as and when required.
- Adhoc financial related function.
Kindly note that your application is deemed to be unsuccessful should you not receive a response from our offices within 2 weeks of application.