Our retail & wholesale client, is seeking a dynamic and experienced External Sales Representative for their Port Elizabeth operation.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback and development
- Proven work experience as an External Sales Representative (Decorative, Automotive or Industrial)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, reporting writing skills (listen, observe and report)
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Ability to conduct analysis and problem solving
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations, solutions and next steps
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.