Our client, a leader in the recycling industry, is currently looking to employ an experienced Electrician.
Note: Only local candidates to apply please.
Key Result Areas:
- Carry out the planned maintenance.
- Install, service, repair and maintain existing and new equipment.
- Attend to electrical faults and breakdowns in the factory.
- Read and update electrical drawings.
- Skilled in fault finding of single and three phase circuits, relay logic, PLC’s, DC, and AC Drives
- Will be required to perform standby duties and work overtime.
- Will be required to perform shift work from time to time.
- Matric, N3 and Electrical Trade Test
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in electrical field
- Hands on experience in programming of Delta, Schneider, Siemens & PLC’s.
- In depth knowledge of DC and AC drives
- In depth knowledge of maintenance practices
- Computer literate
- Must have experience in a Manufacturing environment with Preventative and Predictive maintenance experience. Must have a proactive culture.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.