Are you a creative, out of the box thinker, with a passion for online marketing?
Are you experienced in developing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns, and paid advertising?
If this is you - do not miss this awesome opportunity! Our client is based in North End, but the successful candidate will be responsible for the digital marketing of the entire group, nationwide.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Online Marketing, including paid advertising.
- Google Adwords and Analytics certification would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools, SEO best practices, and brand exposure techniques.
- Basic Graphic Design Skills.
- Experienced in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Sales knowledge and experience.
- Managing the creation and delivery of marketing strategies across all digital platforms.
- Generate content for website and social media
- This includes designing the posters and writing the scripts.
- Optimise content on website.
- Developing social media strategies.
- Updating social media platforms.
- Creating and delivering email campaigns.
- Advising on revising trends
- Ensure all platforms not only follow trends, but also set trends.
- Analyzing and reporting on the success of campaigns, click navigation and ROI.
- Monitoring and maintaining media budget.
- Assist with internal sales when required