If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you!
Our prominent and much respected client in Port Elizabeth is looking for a Digital Media Coordinator to develop, implement, track, optimize and manage their digital marketing campaigns across all digital media channels.
An awesome career opportunity awaits!
- Degree in Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven working experience in Digital Marketing (minimum 3 years in a similar role).
- Demonstrable experience leading SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and / or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO / SEM, Web-Analytics & Conversion Optimization marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, maintain and grow our social media presence across all channels.
- Maintain and update the company website, including tracking and recording all website statistics.
- Plan and manage digital media budgets.
- Video Editing.
- Manage electronic newsletters.
- Content creation - write short and long form content for emails, articles, social media.
- Drive traffic and conversion through content marketing.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.