PURPOSE OF JOB
To ensure the payment of debtors according to terms of agreement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist Credit Manager with the running of Credit Department.
- Assist in the resolution of complex queries.
- Sign off and processing of journal requisitions.
- Assist with bank account allocations and capturing of bank statements.
- Control stop supply/hand over process on problem accounts.
- Handle a non-incentivised debtor’s book.
- Monitors the accuracy of client account information.
- Manage the top 100 debtors accounts for the region
- Manage staff leave
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE:
- Accounting Diploma is not essential, just desirable
- Minimum 5 years experience in a financial environment of which at least 1 year in a supervisory capacity.
- Capacity to deliver under pressure
- Good people skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written