Our client, a well established national business solutions company is seeking to employ a Connectivity Specialist Sales Executive at their Port Elizabeth operation.
Awesome career opportunity awaits!
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience within telecommunications; viz. 3G, LTE, Fibre, VOIP, PABX, and data solutions
- Proven track record with new business sales
- Marketing or sales diploma preferred
- Computer literate
- SAP experience will be an advantage
- IT Knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Own reliable vehicle with comprehensive business use insurance
- Valid drivers license and own transport is essential
- Willingness to travel.
- Meet prescribed sales targets, promote the brand and act in the best interest of the company.
- Generating revenue for the company as prescribed by the budget.
- Generate prospects, follow up on leads and convert leads into sales.
- Deliver on commitments both to clients and management.
- Close sales and negotiate around objections.
- Effectively demonstrate and highlight selling points.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge.
- Comply with prospecting/ reporting and any other requirements as and when they arise and required by the company.
- Comply with and completing of company admin procedures.
- Submit timeous and accurate documentation as and when required by the company.
- Managing of sales, handle general queries effectively when they arise.
- Maintain image/ reputation of the company at all times.
- Take ownership of account and improve relationships with client.
- Handle user related service queries effectively.
- Re-assess client needs regularly and be aware of upgrade opportunities before the completion.
- Optimistic and Enthusiastic
- Confidence in self and product
- Systematic and efficient
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.