Our client based in Port Elizabeth, offering business print solutions, is looking to employ a dynamic and proactive Bookkeeper / Office Administrator; with a proven track record in a business environment.
- Financial qualification – advantageous
- 5 Years’ experience in Bookkeeping
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the bookkeeping best practices
- Previous experience using Pastel and VIP essential
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
- Candidate should possess a demonstrated capacity to build relationships internally and externally.
- Candidate must be a team player.
- General Bookkeeping:
- Work together with company auditors.
- Ensuring that sound financial management practices are developed and maintained.
- Processing of payroll on VIP.
- Oversight of front of house.
- Managing tasks associated with office administration.
- Maintaining BBEEE scorecard and certification (level 2).
- Performing admin duties.
- Assisting in resolving admin problems.
- Performing selected PA tasks on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Working closely with the MD.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- High work ethic.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Time management skills.